Friday 3 December 2010

Adsense With Social Bookmarks On Top Of Every Post

Adsense With Social Bookmarks On Top Of Every Post: "
Hi friends! I have been little busy with my exams!! So, it's been quite long since I made a new post but today, I had some time to share an unique widget which one of my friends asked through the comments namely, 'Adsense With Social Bookmarking Buttons On Top Of Every Blogger Posts'. Just have a look at the screen shot below.

Excited about the widget? Want to add this to your blog as well? Then, just follow the following steps. Before I proceed with the steps, I will would like to highlight the advantages of this widget. One main advantage is that you can increase your Adsense impressions along with click rates by adding this widget. Other would be the Social Bookmarking Buttons.


Keep reading on: Adsense With Social Bookmarks On Top Of Every Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...